At the time of writing this, the cheapest Miele Cat and Dog vacuum cleaner is the Classic C1 Cat and Dog PowerLine Canister Vacuum Cleaner.
Keeping your home free of hair or fur and dander can be challenging. These pesky particles tend to find the best nook and cranny to hide in. They stick to the fibers of your carpets and clump under furniture. And to say that they get everywhere is not an understatement.
You will need vacuum cleaner that is specifically designed to effectively, and easily, deal with the mess and odor that pets leave behind. And the Miele Cat and Dog vacuums fits the bill.
But these machines are expensive. You can buy two or three regular vacuum cleaners for the price of the cheapest Miele Cat and Dog vacuum cleaner model. However, none of them will be able to offer the same quality and performance that the vacuums from this German brand can provide.
Even the cheapest Miele Cat and Dog vacuum cleaner can outperform most of the units that are available in the market today. And while it is the most affordable of the four Miele Cat and Dog models, it still provides great suction, unparalleled filtration, and versatility.
Cheapest Miele Cat and Dog Vacuum Cleaner
The Miele Cat and Dog vacuum cleaners are made with pet owners in mind. The various models are designed to be able to handle all the hair and debris your furry friend leaves behind.
If you have a high-quality vacuum, it will save you money on cleaning services, as well as keep your home clean for years longer than cheaper models.
Classic C1 Cat and Dog Powerline Canister Vacuum Cleaner
The Miele Classic C1 Cat and Dog Canister Vacuum Cleaner is a great option for those looking to invest in a vacuum cleaner that will last long and provide excellent power and convenience. It comes with many features that make it the perfect cleaning companion for any pet owner. It is powered by a 1,200-W Germany-made PowerLine motor that can help suction even the most stubborn pet fur in the thickest carpets.
It is also equipped with the AirClean Filtration System. The Active AirClean Exhaust Filter, together with the 9-layer GN AirClean 3D Efficiency Filter Bag ensures that any dust, pet hair, dander, and other debris get trapped inside. Even odor-causing particles cannot escape this canister vacuum cleaner.
Miele Classic C1 Bagged Canister Vacuum, Lotus White
- This powerful but quiet German-engineered bagged canister vacuum has an Electro Brush Floorhead with a five-level height adjustment that can adapt to all different carpet heights, ranging from low-high pile. Simply step on the lever located on the Electro Brush to adjust the setting.
- This lightweight and nimble Miele vacuum offers maximum maneuverability both around and underneath furniture. Switch between 6 different suction power settings specific to the surface being cleaned, whether its upholstery or flooring.
- Miele’s unique AirClean Sealed System ensures maximum filtration. The Active AirClean filter contains active charcoal that neutralizes pet odor.
- Standard accessories include SEB 228 Electro Plus Floorhead, SBB Parquet-3 Pure Suction Floorhead, Dusting Brush, Upholstery Tool, Crevice Tool, Active AirClean Filter and Miele Original AirClean FilterBag Type GN.
- Additional Handheld Turbo Brush accessory included. Great for vacuuming pet hair from upholstery.
The C1 Cat and Dog PoweLine comes with three premium vacuum cleaner attachments. The first one is the STB 101 Handheld Mini Turbo Brush that lets you remove pet hair and crumbs off pet beds, small rugs, and other upholstered surfaces.
The second is the SEB 228 Electro Plus Floorhead. This 14-inch motor-driven brush roll provides extra suction to you can clean larger areas quicker. It even has a convenient 5-level adjustment feature so you can go straight from low-pile rugs to high-pile carpets without needing to bend down.
Lastly is the SBB Parquet-3 Small Parquet floorhead. This enables you to quickly clean any hard surfaces without causing any damage.
The unit also comes with three smaller attachments that let you perform a more targeted cleaning. The attachments are a dusting brush, upholstery tool, and crevice tool. They are perfect for cleaning fur and crumbs from any type of surface.
- Can suction stubborn debris from thick carpets.
- Come with all the attachments needed to clean all surfaces.
- Easily maneuverable and large cleaning radius.
- Efficient filtration system.
- Easy to maintain.
- Heavier than other Miele vacuum cleaners.
- Very expensive.
- Requires replacement of filters and filter bags.
Other Miele Cat and Dog Vacuum Cleaners to Consider
If you are interested in checking out the other Miele vacuum cleaners that will effectively deal with the hairs, fur, and dander left by your pets, here is a list arranged from cheapest to most expensive.
Miele Triflex HX1 Cat and Dog Cordless Vacuum Cleaner (SMML0)
Miele Blizzard CX1 Cat and Dog PowerLine Bagless Vacuum Cleaner (SKCE0)
As mentioned earlier, the three vacuum cleaners mentioned above are not the cheapest models overall. But they are the cheapest Miele Cat and Dog vacuum cleaners in their respective series.
To keep your home allergen and odor-free even if you have your cat or dog around, you need a good vacuum cleaner. But vacuums designed for homes of pet owners usually cost an arm and a leg.
The cheapest Miele Cat and Dog vacuum cleaner is the Classic C1 Cat and Dog PowerLine. While it is not cheap, the strong suction, above standard filtration that neutralizes odors, and three floorheads make up for its price tag. It is the perfect vacuum cleaner to use if you want to keep your pets happy, but you want to keep your home clean too.