- Most rated
A Quick History of Miele
The engineer Carl Miele and businessman Reinhard Zinkann founded the Miele company in 1899. They started with 11 employees, four lathes, and a drilling machine. Originally, Miele was founded for the manufacture of cream separators in Herzebrock, Germany.
The company’s focus now, is on manufacturing domestic appliances. And they set the standards for performance, ease of use, durability, design, energy efficiency, and service.
What Different Types of Products Does Miele Offer?
While they started out with manufacturing of cream separators, Miele products have become globally popular due to their outstanding quality. They offer appliances in the following categories:
- Refrigerators and Freezers.
- Coffee Machines.
- Washing Machines.
- Tumble Dryers.
- Ironing Appliances.
- House Cleaning Appliances.
Each of these categories offers a wide range of appliances suited for every home. Whether used for vacuuming, in the kitchen, or for laundry care, all Miele appliances are subjected to stringent endurance tests before they hit the market.
Where are Miele Products Manufactured?
Nearly all of Miele’s products are manufactured in Germany. The company has eight production sites in Germany, two in Italy, one in Austria, Romania, Czech Republic, Poland, and China.
All factories that are outside Germany, are owned by the Miele Group, and every component used in their appliances is produced directly by Miele.
What Sets Miele Apart from the Competition?
Since its founding days, the Miele company has followed its “Immer Besser” promise, striving to be “forever better” from their competition and “forever better” than they already are.
For Miele customers, this means the added peace of mind of knowing that choosing Miele is the best decision, and a lifelong commitment of service from the company.
The thing that really sets Miele apart from the competition is the fact that they test their appliances for up to 20 years of use! Furthermore, Miele continues to be recognized and recommended by third parties for the quality and design of its appliances.
Notable Information About Miele
- The company constantly focuses on improving the sustainability performance of its products.
- Miele received numerous prizes and rewards for the innovation and functionality of their appliances.
- In 2019, Miele has been given the “Best Brands” award and listed in the “Hall of Fame” as one of the companies which have ranked among the Top 3 in the “Best Company Brand” category more than 10 times.
- In Germany, Miele has been voted “Best Brand Ever” across all product branches.
- KBB (Kitchen & Bath Business) has rewarded Miele with the 2020 Product Innovator Award, Judges’ Pick for the G 7000 Dishwasher Series.
The Miele is a leading home appliance brand that offers durable, energy-efficient, and premium products to its customers. With their “forever better” philosophy, you can rest assured that choosing Miele, means choosing better!